Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome!

Photobucket

Shirt: Forever 21/ Jeans: Macy's/ Shoes: Forever 21/ Ring: Local Shop

Hey you guys! Welcome to the very first post for In Adaptation!                                        
                                                                                  
PhotobucketPhotobucket
As you might know, I used to co-author the blog Alles Mode with Charlotte, but since we're going to different colleges next year, we decided it would be better to split and create our own! And here it is!

  Photobucket
 My blog will mainly deal with fashion, with a little bit of writing and music thrown in. I am aware that I'm not the skinniest or prettiest of bloggers, but I can put outfits together, so that's got to count for something, right? ;)


Photobucket
Anyways, welcome again and I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!
Currently listening to: "Up All Night" by One Direction

Love always,
Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment