Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back in Black

DSC_0405


DSC_0409


DSC_0410


DSC_04122
Shirt:?/Skirt: Forever 21/Earrings: Charlotte Russe

So, remember that time that I said I would be back to blogging by July 5th? Yeah, never trust me with dates. Well, unless it's the premiere of the seventh season of Doctor Who. Believe me, I'll remember that date. But anyways, I really don't have an excuse for not posting sooner. I mean, it's not like I've been doing anything with my time. Well, actually I have been hanging out with friends/boyfriend since I got back from my family vacation. I was taking these pictures right before people were coming to my house a.k.a the only time I look okay in pictures. Because really, if I'm not hanging out with people, I won't shower. Literally.
And there's your gross fact about me for the day!
Love always,
Blythe

1 comment: